VTech Baby Toot-Toot Drivers Emergency Vehicles 3-Car Pack
Pack includes the ambulance, fire engine, and police car
Lots of fun phrases and realistic sound effects
Each vehicle features three fun sung songs
Encourages imaginative play and sensory development
Also interact with the Toot-Toot Drivers Garage (sold separately)
6 x AAA Batteries required
VTech Toot-Toot Drivers Emergency Vehicles
Let's go to the rescue! Speed into learning fun with the Toot-Toot Drivers pack of Emergency Vehicles. The set includes an ambulance, a fire engine, and a police car, each with their own fun phrases and realistic sound effects. Push the vehicles along and press the light-up screen button to trigger three songs and fun melodies. Encourages motor skill development and imaginative play. Each vehicle also interacts with other Toot-Toot Drivers playsets for even more role-play fun.
Role-playing fun and imaginative play
With the Toot-Toot Drivers 3-pack of Emergency Vehicles, your children will be introduced to fun songs, with each car having three unique tunes. Children will be able to learn different vehicles and what they do, all while encouraging role-play fun and imaginative play. Your child is sure to love it!
Toot-Toot Drives Emergency Vehicles
The Toot-Toot Drivers Emergency Vehicles set features an ambulance, a fire engine, and a police car, all with lots of fun phrases and realistic sound effects. Vehicles interact with other Toot-Toot Drivers playsets. view larger
1 x Toot-Toot Drivers Ambulance
1 x Toot-Toot Drivers Fire Engine
1 x Toot-Toot Drivers Police Car
6 x AAA "TRY ME"batteries (included)
1. I almost didn't get these cars, as other reviewers had complained that there is no 'on/off' switch.... however the company must have upgraded the toys since then, because there most certainly is a switch. Its perfect because as any parent with noisy toys can appreciate, the sound/music can get on your nerves. My 18 month old daughter loves them, they are very sturdy, and move very smoothly. The toys have sound, music, and spoken words ( 'its an ambulance.. lets take the patient to the nearest hospital.'... etc.) So my little girl has learnt to say fire engine, etc. Always nice to have talking toys, as they get something out of it, instead of just annoying tunes!
2. My 1yo is currently throwing these around the living room and they are taking the punishment well. Hopefully they will still work by the time he has worked out how to use them with his garage! Loving the off switches, as all three going at once is a recipe for insanity!
3. A great 3 pack of toot toot drivers cars to add to add to the ones that come with the sets. Includes a police car, fire engine and ambulance. The button on the front lights up when pressed and they play songs related to what they do as well as sound effects. The cars come with an on/off switch at the bottom for parents sanity when little ones are on bed as once it has been activated it will randomly play songs etc for around five minutes before going into sleep mode. Can be quite loud if they are all going at once but my son loves them. He loves driving them around the floor, pressing the button and passing them over the smart points to hear them sing. Very study little toy cars, not even scratched from being launched of ramps.The batteries that were supplied in the vehicles are still going strong after much use.
4. We have purchased most of the Vtech Toot Toot Drivers range for our son now after having just purchased these vehicles along with the Toot Toot Drivers Construction Site (Multi-Coloured) towards his Christmas present. I had to send the first set of these emergency vehicles back to Amazon as they were the 'older style' vehicles and they then sent me a replacement pack which thankfully contained the 'newer style' emergency vehicles with absolutely no quibble at all.
5. These are great fun. We only have the cars but I love them and the boy gets them and throws them around, drags them over the floor and scoots them all over the place.
Built to last is a key thing here and the fact you can turn them off is a god send! Other toy companies take note, parents want to save battery life and dont want random toys making noise in the middle of the night because a squirrel in the loft farted!
The voices are somewhat, dramatic, but that isn't a bad thing. They are catchy and you get the songs and tunes in your head all day, even as I type I can hear the fire truck in my head.
6. The range of different tunes and songs (some triggered by the button, others seem to be triggered by movement) mean that these keep adults amused, as well as kids, unlike the usual toys which play the same annoying song over and over again. They seem to be played at random at different frequencies, so sometimes you'll get a song you've not heard for several weeks - a nice bonus to keep adults sane.
Kids love them too - my two boys played with these extensively in the post-Christmas months, far more than some other more expensive presents they'd received.
7. As with the Toot Toot garage these are great and work really well and my son loves them, but they all sing and make sound effects (potentially all at once if you don't switch them some of them off) quite a bit, and sometimes in tandem with the garage, so all gets a bit noisy. But can also mean a very quiet boy, so still well worth it.
The cars don't 'drive' all that well in terms of just rolling them all the way across a room because of the weight of battery, etc, and small wheels, but work well enough and no problems on the garage itself.