VTech Baby First Steps Baby Walker (Pink)
Detachable learning centre introduces words, numbers, shapes, animals, and colours
Contains a role-play mobile phone for additional fun
The bright light-up sun attracts and stimulates baby's attention
Moving gears, shape sorters, barn door, and rollers develop manipulative skills
Walker helps baby develop walking motor skills and hand-eye coordination
VTech First Steps Baby Walker
Watch your little one take their first precious steps with this fantastic 2-in-1 walker and activity centre. With textured wheels, an easy grip handle, and a durable design, the sturdy walker gives all the support they need to take their first steps. The fun-filled activity panel can also be removed from the walker for extra sit-down play.
With lots of exciting activities, cheerful music, and friendly phrases, little ones will be introduced to numbers, shapes, animals, and colours. The Baby Walker assembles very easily and can be stored away in small spaces.
Detachable activity panel
The First Steps Baby Walker has a great detachable activity panel designed for use from 6 months old. This innovative design allows the child to use the panel to learn key skills even when the walker isn't being pushed.
The easy-grip handle helps with baby's comfort and confidence. view larger
With the great interactive features on the detachable activity panel on the First Steps Baby Walker, your child will be occupied for hours. The panel includes a variety of shapes, musical keys, and light-up number buttons that will help to introduce your little one to words, numbers, colours, letters, animals, and singalong songs.
An interactive farmyard scene with swinging door, musical keys, and moving cogs and rollers helps to develop essential manipulative skills, and there's also a removable phone to encourage role play. The walker has an easy-to-assemble design, and can also be stored away in small spaces.
The First Steps Baby Walker has been designed specifically for your little one to feel comfortable and confident on their feet. With an easy-grip handle, textured wheels, and a durable design, the walker will give your little one great support for taking those precious first steps.
1. I bought this walker after reading reveiws for the same walker in a different colour. i loved this one bacause it was so cute and pink, and perfect for my little girl. She was less than 6 months when I bought it, and she loved it. She had just started sitting up, and this used to keep her entertained for hours, and every time she learnt to do anything new, me and my hubby were overcome with joy. The activity board has a range of activities, and teaches many skills. Theres the turning knobs, a phone rattle, which aged about 9 months my daughter treated like a proper phone and babble into it, theres also 2 play modes music and learning. It teaches the alphabet, numbers, colors and shapes. My daughter, at 16 months, still plays with the activity board, and uses the walker as a pushchair.
Then when it comes to helping to walk, I think its great. My baby was walking at 10 months on her own thanks to this. You just have to keep close and offer support until your child can balance themself really well as it is easy for them fall down or roll forward.
Overall I would recommend this product and thinks its a great buy, looks brilliant and really useful. i am planning on using this for any future children, and am hoping it works for them just as it has for my first.
2. This is an excellent product ,sturdy, refined and educational.
Perfect for very early years to learn sounds and associated shapes ,numbers and letters.
Our grand daughter took to it straight away and spends hours interacting with it.
Very very good purchase .
3. bought this for my daughter that had just started taking her first steps, been amazing for her confidence with walking, and even though she can walk unaided now she still likes to walk around with it and play with the musical toys. should have got this walker earlier as she could have used it when just sitting up.
4. This walker is very very cute.. havent really unpacked it yet as its a gift for my niece and will be using it after a month or so.. But overall its worth the money spent... and i got in an offer so cant be happier....
5. My little granddaughter absolutely loves this baby walker. It has so many things to press,knock and listen to. The recordings are clear, it is sturdy and bright and everything is different. It is well made.
6. My little granddaughter loves this pusher. The colours are just right for a little girl and the fact that the front removes from the wheels, means that you get two items for the price of one. Excellent.
7. Our daughter received this item as a Christmas present from her Auntie and Uncle, and was immediately taken with it. It was easy to pop together, which meant that she could play with it pretty quickly.
Our daughter is currently only 10 months old, so with this product she is only really able to play with the activity tablet, not the actual walker component. However, this is easily removed from the walker with one button, and works just as well on its own.
She has had a little waddle with the walker, but at this age this is done with an adult holding the walker for her, to control the speed at which she can walk behind it; we're sure though that she will gain great fun from the walker as well when she reaches the recommended age.
The activity tablet has two settings; one is music orientated, and the other is learning orientated. Both hold her attention well, and give her a vast variety in sounds, and colours. The shapes which she is able to pull off are handily attached with little cords, and the phone can be removed and used as a separate toy/rattle. The volume is not too loud. And the on/off/mode switch is easy to reach, and something that even she can switch herself.
This has been a gift that we would happily purchase for or recommend to any of our friends with little ones who are around the same age.
8. Great activity push along my granddaughter loved pushing this before she was walking and now that she is I have taken the activity centre out as it clips easily un done and she plays with that.... The sounds are great you have two volume settings low and high ... You have two options to choose for activities as one option will give shapes and colours on the keyboard and the other option will play doh reh me etc ... The telephone when you you pick it up it rings and says hello and when you put the phone back it says "Thanks for calling bye bye!" The door says peekaboo /moo or sings ....the 3 shapes repeat the shape that it is ... You have turning cogs which makes a clicking sound and the activity at the bottom where the bottomed wheels are spins and makes a rattle sound as it has coloured little beads inside ....
So this push a long toy has to be given 5 stars as it really keeps my squiggles entertained :))