Taf Toys Clip On Pram Book
85 cm high quality, soft, double-sided 2 stage baby book.
Fits most prams and cots; Easily attached with two large clips.
Designed to be suitable for two stages of baby's development.
High contrast colours will aid visual development in the early stages.
Suitable from birth.
The 85cm Taf Toys Clip-On Pram Book is a super soft, beautifully illustrated, double-sided fabric baby book that easily attaches to most prams and cots by means of two large clips - there are three attachment options.
The Clip-On Pram Book is designed to be suitable for two stages of baby's development. Each side appeals to different developmental stages. Side one is aimed at birth to 3 months. The six panels have high contrast colours and patterns, smiley face drawings and a baby-safe mirror, all of which will aid visual development in the early stages. Side two is richly coloured and has beautiful, humorous illustrations by renowned French designer, Alain Crozon, along with many appealing textures.
At Taf Toys we understand that choosing the right developmental toy for your child is a serious decision. Taf Toys' wide range of products provides you with developmental toys that correspond to your baby's age and that are challenging, fun, and inspire the imagination. All of our toys are created with the intention to promote your baby's emotional, cognitive, and physical development during their first two years of growth. Our goal is to help your baby establish a foundation for a healthy and happy developmental path.
Clip On Pram Book
TAF Mini catalogue
1. I'll start with the good points:
There are various options to secure the book to different sized cots/prams etc.
The black and white is suitable for up to 2 months and my baby initially was interested in the book.
The coloured side also held some interest from my baby, and has crinkles etc.
For what this is, in my opinion, it is over priced.
The sensory parts are not large enough for a baby to grasp/play with easily.
Overall, it is an "ok" purchase, but I do wish I had shopped around more, as I do find this overpriced for what it is.
2. Was pleasantly surprised with how nice this is. Really good black and white prints on one side which are pert for newborns vision. In the flip side are some really colourful pictures a few of which have crackly wings etc to make baby exploring them more interesting. Such a shame they can only be used for one side (ie you have to choose the black & white side or colour) as would be lovely to have both displayed and don't really want to buy two!
Only minor thing I'd say is that it needs more clips to attach it to the cot (only comes with two- could do with 3 of more) and these cover up some of the design depending on where you have to put them. Also has loops and ties but I'm attaching to a side sleeper at the moment so doesn't have slatted sides so no option to tie to cot. Would have been 5 stars otherwise.
3. I purchased this as a Christmas present for my son as he is very alert and loves high contrast items. This item did not disappoint. I love the fact it has black and white on one side and vivid colours on the other so I can swap them over when he grows bored. It clips brilliantly to the side of my little one's moses basket and he really enjoys looking at it, recently discovering independently that the mouse ears crinkle! (one of his favourite sounds). Highly recommended and a huge thumbs up from my son, who is very fussy (like his mother!) :)
4. The baby is still not here so can't say if it's useful but as for quality goes it is well made, with soft materials. The colours are bright and nice and for example the bears ears and the leave make a crinkly sound. The black and white side is hight contrast and nice as well.
5. Arrived early and well packaged. Lovely design. Love that it's double sided, real value for money. Lovely pictures. Bought as present for pregnant friend and she loved it. Happy to recommend both product and seller.