Life Floating Spa Bar Inflatable Hot Tub Side Tray for Drinks and Snacks
Life's Inflatable Floating Spa Bar.
There will be no need to get out and dry off when you fancy a snack with this inflatable floating spa bar.
This 28" diameter inflatable spa caddy free floats in your spa or anchors onto the side using two water weighted stability chambers.
Includes multiple food and drink sections and two carry handles.
Great for parties!
The Life Spa Bar is one of our best sellers! No need to get out and dry off when you fancy a snack, as this 28" diameter inflatable spa bar / caddy free floats in your spa or anchors onto the side using two water weighted stability chambers. This floating spa caddy has multiple compartments for your food and drink, and two carrying handles to make it easy to get from kitchen to hot tub. Includes multiple food and drink sections and two carry handles. This Spa Bar is a great idea for parties or just a lazy snack in the hot tub! Includes multiple food and drink sections and two carry handles. Great for parties!
1. I mainly bought this for a bit of fun, but it's actually really useful! It hangs on really nicely and we sometimes just let it float around with our drinks in too. It hasn't capsized or failed in any way thus far so I'd recommend it.
2. Excellent value you have to blow the item up but don't do as I did and try to blow the underneath weights up you have to put water in them doh ! There were no instructions in my defence ,stupid boy
3. Purchased this based on reviews not long after getting a spa, quite a large product, but has plenty of storage for drinks and nibbles, wife also rests tablet in Jiffy bag on it so that she can read books while she relaxes. Using the water ballasts really stabilises the product in the water or when hanging on the side of the hot tube.
4. brilliant. however its massive!!! i had no idea how big this was until we blew it up lol. that said if you want to chill in the tub with friends and a bottle of wine, cans or nibbles its brilliant. i notice someone said that it kept delfating, ive had mine pumped up now for 6 weeks and its literally just a little bit flat, brilliant and half the price of everywhere else.
5. Totally fell in love with this even though i was a bit dubious about buying it! I use it to put my coffee in while im in the lazy spa. even with the bubbles going its has not once tipped over. the pockets are a lot deeper than i expected. brilliant value for money!
6. This is a great size and the various shaped holders are fantastic, holds a 2 litre bottle of drink with 4 glasses and a tin of pringles when in none alcohol mode and an ice bucket, 2 bottles of wine and 4 glasses when in fun mode. Simple product but totally worth the price