Fisher-Price Woodsy Friends Comfy Time Bouncer
Soft fabrics snuggle baby in this adorable bouncer
Features toybar with three plush characters encouraging bat-at play
Three-point restraint harness
Seat pad is machine washable
Woodsy Friends Comfy Time Bouncer
The bouncer surrounds baby in comfy, cozy fabrics with a deep seat design that gives them a secure feeling. The soothing continues with calming vibrations. And when it’s time to play, baby will enjoy pulling down on the musical owl or playing with the removable teether and clacker toys. Additional features include an easy-to-remove toy bar, non-skid feet, a secure three-point restraint and a machine washable seat pad. Being lightweight makes it easy to carry it around the house. Requires 1 AAA and 1 D battery (not included).
Bouncing babies will have a hoot
The bouncer entertains baby with a removable toy bar featuring a pull-down musical owl that rewards bouncing babies with music. Baby will also enjoy the toy bar’s delightful tree design with soft, touchable leaves and hanging apple as well as two removable toys - clacker cherries and an apple teether. You can take the removable toys with you on the go to keep baby entertained.
This bouncer would not be complete without the added benefits of a calming experience for baby and thanks to the calming vibrations of the Woodsy Friends Bouncer mums can makes sure their tiny tot is soothed as well as entertained. The bouncer comes with a cosy head pillow.
Safe and secure
Mums can rest assured that baby will be safe with the bouncer’s non-skid feet and three-point restraint harness. The seat pad is machine washable which is an added bonus for mums.
1. I bought this for our newborn daughter as somewhere for her to sit and snooze so she was off the floor and could be close to me when I was doing things around the house. The chair is very good quality, sturdy with a comfy seat that is not too upright, the chair bounces easily and has a vibrate function easily operated with a sliding switch. The activity bar has a removable plastic apple teether, a removable plastic leaf rattle on a ring and a non-removable owl which, when pulled, alternately hoots and plays a short burst of various nursery rhymes. The bar is very easy to remove if necessary and I don't find that I need to remove it to get her in and out. My daughter seems to find the seat comfortable and she really likes the owl on the activity bar and smiles at it a lot. The downsides would be that the music played by the owl is a very short burst and it is a large bulky item which takes up a lot of space for transport / storage. However, overall I'm pleased with it and most importantly it fulfills the function I bought it for.
2. This has proved to be an excellent purchase for our baby son who's nearly 8 weeks old and absolutely loves it! We bought it when he was a week old and he has been happy snoozing away with the soothing vibrations on whilst I have a chance to do some chores or something to eat - sometimes you really do needs your arms and hands back! The seat is nice and deep and cradles the baby so they feel nice and secure I think. Now that my son is a bit older, he's starting to take notice of the owl and other mobiles and the music so I think that this item will have some longevity (obviously until he's too large for it - maybe Fischer Price do a model for heavier kids?!. I haven't washed the cover, which I understand is machine washable however it's easy to wipe clean. This item doesn't come with any batteries so be warned that you will need a variety of batteries to get the vibrations and music to work. All in all this is a great little purchase.
3. If I had to list three things I couldn't do without when my DD arrived this will definitely be one of them! Extremely useful to keep baby in to have a little rock and bounce. I could carry it around to anywhere in the house so could keep an eye on baby whilst doing some folding or arranging. Used this almost everyday till baby started crawling and wanted to be everywhere else but in a chair. Even then she would crawl up and pull the owl (still does that LOL). Wish there were a few more songs but overall an excellent buy! Also, it was cheaper here than anywhere else!
4. Oh my god, this chair is a godsend! Our little princess (6 weeks old) suffers from reflux so i try not to lay her down too much, but when needing to go toilet or cook dinner etc i have to, she then gets upset and i end up trying to do everything while carrying her...pretty exhausting! We got given a normal bouncy chair so that i could put her down but keep her upright (great idea), well she hated it and looked so uncofortable bless her. We bought a swing chair and she hated that too... then i looked on amazon for an alternative and came across vibrating bouncy chairs, it was on offer and the reviews were brilliant so i thought i would give it a go. Well, like i said in the title, magic chair!! Not only can i put her down in it while doing bits around the house, but she also loves it!!! She will happily sit in it for ages playing and talking to her new little owl friend :-) Plus, she falls to sleep in it too... what else can a mum ask for! A very very happy customer and i can not recommend it enough!! It looks dead comfy because the seat part is pretty deep and the material and head rest is sooo soft, i wish they made one for adults, lol.
5. I brought this second hand for my youngest and so glad i did she has been sick since day one needing procedures and now on loads of long term meds plus having bronch and this share with the vibrations is some times the only way to settle her she loves it and some times gets insecure put her into the chair with her muzmuz a dummy and turn on the vibrstions she is good. Seat is nice and deep. Easy to remove covers that dry quickly. We dont get much use out of the toy bar yet. The colours are vibrant and nice to look at. All in all a lovely little chair. RECOMMENDED