Bright Starts Activity Balls 2017
Five different activity balls
Each ball features a fun activity
Activities include a rattle, spinner and fun clicking sounds
Multiple textures are easy for baby to grasp and hold
Shake, rattle and roll these fun activity balls. The set of five activity balls are designed to entertain and stimulate your baby as part of their development. Each ball in the set is different and features a fun activity such as a rattle, a spinner or making clicking sounds. The balls have multiple textured surfaces so are easy for baby to grasp and hold. The balls provide a multi-sensory experience as your baby learns to crawl and develops their motor skills.
5 x Activity balls
1. My 5 month old loves playing with these. They are the perfect size for her little hands and she loves gathering them up and rolling them around. The moving parts and clicking sounds fascinate her (although I have to make the clicking, she can't yet turn the sections herself). They are brightly coloured without being too unattractive or tacky, and are a handy size to pop in a bag and take with you on outings.
2. My 6 month old son loves these activity balls and I have noticed they are definitely improving his hand eye coordination. There are 5 balls, all offer a different 'experience' which include;
A fish within a clear ball that rattles
A spiral maze with small internal balls
A lion face within a clear ball that moves when rolled
2 x different textures balls with 'covers' that can be twisted
My son can hold them comfortably and they have stood the test of time having been thrown/dropped/drooled over. I clean them using a dettol wipes.
They are a lovely interactive toy which help develop your child's hand eye coordination and are a brilliant incentive to crawl! :)
I hope this review was helpful.
3. Even just five plastic balls will entertain a baby or toddler, but these just generate so much interest. Lots of bright colours and different textures. Generally good quality for the money and pretty robust design; they will survive being trodden on or dropped on a laminate floor.
I like the twisty balls that have different rings with different textures that click as you twist them. They are not easy to twist for a baby though and becomes more of interest at around 12 months old or so. The one with narrower rings is not as good at clicking now as two rings just spin and the one with larger rings has one stiff ring after 9 months use.
My daughter is most fascinated by the ball with a spinning tiger inside and will sit for ages just staring at it. Great distraction whilst doing a nappy or spoon feeding and easy to wipe clean! I am impressed it continues to spin freely and easily inside the ball as I thought it was bound or get stuck! The clear ball with a fish and the one with the spiral and little balls in are also good and well played with but the spinning tiger ball wins!
Well loved, well used, great value! Recommended.
4. This are fabulous. It's amazing how it is the simple things our kids love the most. My little girl is always playing with these, she has plenty of other fandango expensive all signing all dancing toys but she keeps coming back to these. Really great buy and cheap too!
5. This is a fantastic toy. My son loves this ball, he can slot his fingers through the gaps very easily and grasp it well. Its very lightweight and easy to hold. The rattling sounds gets his attention every time. Now that he is crawling as it is so lightweight when he goes to grab it, it rolls away a little and this encourages him to keep crawling after it so has also been good for his development.
When we first gave this toy to him he was about 3 months old and he found the fact that he couldn't get it into his mouth quite annoying, he would get frustrated and throw it after a while. This doesn't bother him at all now and I can't recall even seeing him try get fit it in his mouth anymore - glad we persevered in offering it to him as its now a firm favourite.
6. My daughter LOVES this toy and has done since she was 3 months old. Its really light so she can easily pick it up and grab it. Easily taken out and about. After I bought this my entire antenatal group did the same!!
7. My baby loves these! They can be rolled, banged, kicked, shaken or just simply held & looked at! Great for baby's development - especially in getting those 'stationary babies' another reason to lunge forward & start crawling!