Tiny Love Take Along Mobile
Suitable from birth to approx. six months and stimulates baby’s cognition, fine motor skills and senses
Three in one mobile goes everywhere with your baby and gives a sense of familiarity while on the go
Three easy connectors for each baby gear products: Fits strollers, infant car seats, carrycots and cribs
Electronic mobile with 30 minutes of continuous pleasant music
Soft pleasant light and engaging dangling toys that rotate to the music
Tiny Love Take-Along Mobile
Tiny Love Take-Along Mobile is a portable mobile suitable from birth to approx. 6 months. It was developed in conjunction with psychologists, musicologists and developmental experts and combines carefully chosen music with a better design geared to stimulate baby’s development.
Featuring five classical music pieces, it plays 30 minutes of continuous music. Three smiling soft and engaging dangling toys rotate to the music and keep your baby entertained. Thanks to a mute option, your little one can enjoy the colourful animals without music. The mobile requires three AA batteries which are not included.
Who is Tiny Love
Tiny Love is one of the established international companies that continually works to come up with enhanced developmental toys that stimulate your baby’s skills and sense, nurture and develop your relationship and help you enjoy your time together during those first exciting years.
Tiny Love aim is to create products that would support baby’s development from birth through 24 months and offer smart solutions to parents’ changing needs. Tiny Love high quality products help parents not only to fulfill their role in baby’s life, but also to enjoy it.
1. I attached this to my daughter's cot as soon as she moved into it at 4 months old. She loves it. It doesn't necessarily get her to sleep, but it does relax her and keep her occupied. I like that the mobile is on a half an hour timer as it means that A) I don't need to worry about turning it of and B) you don't have to replace the batteries that often. I would recommend this item.
2. I highly recommend this product ! East to assemble and put together , nice colors and BEAUTIFUL MUSIC ! I was hesitant at the beginning because when I read some reviews they said sth about the engine and hearing it ! It's not bad at all !!!!!! Besides its white noise and my 10 weeks baby adores it ! She's her best friend for now ! I recommend it !!!! Love it love it love it xxxx
3. I bought this for my newborn as it was exactly what I was looking for. A portable mobile that could be attached to his carrycot, Moses basket, travel cot and car seat for journeys. He's now 4months old and still loves it. I bought it at the end of October and haven't had to replace the batteries yet. The music is very relaxing and the characters are visually attractive. I did not find the motor noisey when using in silent mode. Excellent product! I would highly recommend this.
4. This was about the first toy I bought for my daughter. She has loved it ever since she was born. It says not to use it after 5 months but she still loves it and we still use it everyday and my daughter is 7 months now. Wow, what a sturdy little machine. Ours gets yanked, chewed and generally abused and it still keeps ticking. Battery life is great. It's the best bit of kit I have bought!
5. This is a lovely little mobile, it plays all the lovely classical songs and baby loves it. While we haven't had the need to yet, it's neat that you can take it along with you when you go out, and the claw clips onto most things. Very easy to attach, too. Only minus is that you can't adjust the volume since it's quite loud, although you can run it without sound.
6. I searched online for ages for a mobile for my little one, they all seemed expensive and did everything bar hover the house! The mobile it's self is extremely easy to put together and plays music for 30 mins. And the best part is it unclips so you can attach it to the pram. So many people asked where I got this from and the price is brilliant!
7. My 14 week old LOVES this! The music is loud and disjointed and makes me want to rip my own ears off, but it stops him crying and sends him right off and, quite frankly, that's all you want when your baby just won't settle. If this mobile were a person I'd marry it for all the peaceful nights it and it's awful cacophony have given us.