Nuby Octopus Floating Bath Toy
Nuby™ Octopus Floating Bath Toy is bright, colourful and fun. The 3 rings are designed to toss and hook onto the tentacles and encourage counting. Nuby have a wide range of Bath Time toys to make bath time fun.
Nuby comes to you from the USA and is one of the World’s Leading Brands in infant feeding, teething and drinking products. Recently launched in the UK Nuby has won numerous prestigious awards including Mother&Baby, Practical Parenting and Prima Baby for Newborn Feeding, Drinking, Teething & Toys which are all independently tried and tested and voted for by parents themselves
1 x Octopus and 3 x rings
1. My baby really likes this bath toy. I bought it for him because his plastic duck was getting a lot of use in the bath so I wanted a toy which promoted learning, that is why I chose this one. It has many pros;
-It is colourful, it is attractive to the baby and his eyes are always drawn to it right away
-There are 3 rings to play with. Each one is different. I noticed my baby had tried all three out within just a few minutes. He noticed they were different and used the star one as a teether, so he must have realised the differences between them
-The rings had a good sized hole for him to hook them on to his thumbs and fingers without getting more than one finger in and getting it stuck.
-The colours of the toy made it unisex, it wasn't aimed at just a girl or boy
-It floated in water really well
-The rings fit well onto the tentacles
-My baby really enjoyed this toy, he is a fussy baby and doesnt usually play for long but he played with this for a bit longer than normal
The only con I can think of was that it was tough to get into the packaging, I had to hack at it with scissors.
Overall I highly recommend this!
2. and even better it's not likely to go mouldy inside as it hasn't got any holes for water to enter.. this is a bonus as I am tired of throwing away toys that have gone black inside despite emptying them of water after each use. Its cute to look at and floats well but I have to say the hoops are a bit small to throw back onto the tentacles.. I can't do it let alone a toddler.. but despite that its fun and well made.
3. When I first purchased this product i was a little dubious as a few reviews I read stated it wasn't well made and the paint had peeled obviously I didn't want my children playing with a faulty toy. But I have to say I've had non of these issues the toy is still as good as the day purchased and both my girls absolutely love it still to this day it's possibly their favourite bath toy good value for money and long lasting
4. For grandson when he comes to stay,keeps him occupied in bath trying to hook the hoops on legs of octopus,not to pricey.
5. My girls (3 and 5) love this toy. It was one of two I found that didn't have holes to fill with water that eventually went black and had to be thrown away - as all the other bath toys do. It is a lovely shape and comes with 3 little toys to play with. Unfortunately 'throwing' the rings onto his tentacles is impossible but putting them on is fine - they are simply too small and tight for any child (or adult) to throw on but this does not detract from his fun value. My girls love him (yes, it's a him) and he's in the bath every time with them. I'm sure this will be a toy to last with no holes to fill with water :)
6. Bought this for my son for bathtimes nearly 4 months ago; since then it's been played with nearly every night, and is sill in perfect condition - no paint flaking or anything. Still popular with my boy - if he sees it, he wants it (and usually ends up chewing one of the tentacles!)
7. Bought this for my son for bathtimes nearly 4 months ago; since then it's been played with nearly every night, and is sill in perfect condition - no paint flaking or anything.
Still popular with my boy - if he sees it, he wants it (and usually ends up chewing one of the tentacles!)
It has six tentacles, rather than eight - so it's more of a hexapus.
As well as amusing my son, I find it's good for whipping up bath foam if you hold the head and spin the tentacles back and forth in the water by twisting your wrist - whips up a good lather in no time!