Fisher-Price Rainforest Jumperoo
Introduce baby to a place full of exciting sights and sounds and lots of safe jumping fun with the Fisher-Price Rainforest Jumperoo. Designed for use by a child who is able to hold his or her head up unassisted and who is not yet able to climb out or walk, this baby jumper delights baby with interactive play options and stimulating movement to help encourage healthy development.
Promotes comfort and security
The Rainforest Jumperoo is a safe and comfortable place for baby to sit and play, whether they stay for just a moment or for several minutes. Two soft leaves extend from the frame to create an overhead canopy with soft toys that dangle down for fun bat-at play. It also features a rotating seat with soft spring covers that keep little fingers safe from pinching and three-position height adjustment for a custom fit.
Stimulating interactive play
Everything your baby needs at playtime can be found in the Rainforest Jumperoo. Its frame allows you to open it up from the top and lets the seat rotate 360 degrees so your baby can play and interact from any side. A fun seat and toys at five locations on the platform engage baby all the way around and an electronic toy at the front has motion, music and lights that can be activated by baby spinning a drum. Parents can also activate an option for four minutes of continuous play.
Little explorers will also enjoy playing with the Jumperoo's many animals and toys, including a bobbling elephant, a monkey swinging from a vine, a parrot hanging from a bead bar, a clear spinning bead ball, a tiger that plays hide and seek, a spinning lizard that makes rattling sounds, a tethered chew toy and a stack of chips with eye-catching graphics for baby to explore.
Encourages healthy development
The Rainforest Jumperoo is designed to help encourage healthy development. Moving, spinning and jumping in a baby jumper enhances large motor skills. Secondly, the variety of textures integrated into the rainforest toys provide tactile stimulation, while the bright colours and fun music engage your child's visual and auditory senses. This educational system also enhances learning through discovery; the baby's actions make things happen, helping them to understand cause and effect. Finally, reaching and grasping onto the baby jumper's toys fosters hand-eye coordination.
Easy to use, move and store
Parents will appreciate the quick take-down and portability of the Rainforest Jumperoo - the frame pivots to a nested position so it can be tucked away when not in use and it simply folds so you can carry it from room to room. No doorway is required to use this toy, making it a breeze to set up anywhere.
The Rainforest Jumperoo includes a motion sensor that encourages kids by rewarding them with lights and sounds when they jump. It has a weight capacity of 25 pounds and requires three AA batteries (not included). It measures 32 x 43 x 37 inches.
1 x Steel frame
1 x Seat
1 x Toy bar
2 x Batting toys
1. My little one has sooo much to explore and is delighted by the music that plays every time she bounces.
She's a very active baby and this is great exercise for her. I can't carry her around upright all the time, which she loves and this is a great help.
It's very sturdy and easy to clean. My little one hasn't quite figured out yet, that she can turn around to face the different toys, so this way I can move her along ever so often and she has new delights each time.
This is really great. Better than I anticipated.
2. My little boy wanted to be on his feet constantly from the very start, so we knew we had to invest in a Jumperoo just to allow our aching arms some respite!
Must say we are delighted with this Jumperoo, and our little boy even more so! He's only 15weeks old & so cannot quite touch the floor yet, but that is easily resolved by popping a cushion underneath him & he can bounce to his hearts content. He is delighted when a particularly enthusiastic bounce triggers the Jumperoo to make a 'boing' noise. He's just beginning to become interested in all the toys attached too & is fascinated by the dangling monkeys.
The price may seem a little steep, but we will certainly be getting plenty of use out of it - Well worth the money in my opinion.
3. Bigger than the original rainforest jumperoo and is quite different! I prefer the original rainforest as it has more flashing lights, better toys, nicer tunes and takes up less space. This one is loud even on the low volume. We have twins & had to buy another so thought this newer model would make a nice change rather than having two the same. The support arms squeak when in use and are also unstable which make it unsafe so am it sending back and will be buying another original rainforest which in my opinion is much much better and is yet to be beaten.
4. After having it for three days, we are absolutely convinced this is the Best Buy ever in all toys. Our baby just loves it and it is the only toy that can attract for than 10 minutes (once jumped 40 minutes on and off). We only bought it when our baby is tall enough (around 65) for it although our friends starts early by putting a pillow under. Somehow feel it shall be used when the child can jump in it without any aid. Also one friend recommends not to leave children in it for more than 15 minutes for the sake of their bone development. Not sure whether there is any scientific evidence for such a claim.
5. What baby doesn't love a jumperoo. My daughter instantly enjoyed this the minuit she saw it even though she is still a little small for it. She constantly smiles at the blue monkey and loves hearing the boing noices the music part makes. It has 3 different height setting which is great for growing with babies and the chair can be easily removed for washing (always good when you have a dribbler or sicky baby) it is very bright and colourful so brilliant for babies sensory development. Bear in mind this does take up a fair chunk of space when in use.
6. Loved this for my twins bought it again for my daughter and now bought two more as baby gifts for friends. Top gift for anyone with a 4 month old. Kids love it as they live standing and bouncing. Been buying this from 2013-2016
Must have for any kid. My 3 year olds still play with it when their sister is bouncing away in it. Helps give the little one abit of time to explore the toys and the music and lights. Simple to put together I've managed it with out hubby it took me 10 -15minutes.
7. I loved it, and was impressed after I'd set it all up, and brought baby Skylar to it with a beaming delight on my face, knowing she would be so thrilled to bounce in it. Imagine my surprise and dismay when she screamed in fear as soon as she got near it! Oh my goodness. I tried a few more times, carefully and gently, but she would not go near it, bless her. Ha ha ha.
8. Our four month old loves this, she can't spin herself round yet but really enjoys the music and the noises which encourage her to jump. Her back and neck are well supported, even though she has no problem holding her head unsupported. Looking forward to watching her development in this as we have done with the fisher price rainforest play mat.
9. Bought this for my Granddaughter and she loves it,the price was a little steep.